How do I make a traffic complaint?

If you have a traffic concern that you wish to bring to the Police Department's attention you can contact the police department directly or you can complete a traffic complaint form. Upon receipt, the Johnston Police Department will implement an enforcement plan to investigate and address your complaint. Traffic Complaint forms and additional traffic complaint information can be obtained on our website under the police department's “services” tab

You can also contact the Johnston Police Department directly at (515) 278-2345.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get my vehicle out of impound?
2. How can I obtain a copy of a police report?
3. How do I make a traffic complaint?
4. Where do I go to pay a ticket?