Monthly Statistics

Learn about the fire department's calls for service by month. Typically, around 80 percent of the calls are EMS calls, and the remaining 20 percent are fire-related. 

Visit the designated year to view the statistics. The data used are important tools the JGMFD administration and city leadership uses to forecast future staffing needs.